Сайт Лотоса » на главную страницу
домойFacebookTwitter

Форумы Лотоса

Ну вот и всё :)
Эти Форумы Лотоса завершают своё существование, как и было запланировано
Новые Форумы Лотоса ждут всех и каждого. Новый подход, новые идеи, новые горизонты.
Если хотите продолжать старые темы, то открывайте их на новом форуме под тем же названием и оставляйте в первом сообщении ссылку на старую тему.

[Муз] Libera - Angel Voices, Libera In Concert

| Еще
Автор Сообщение
myway
Активный участник
Темы: 789

Профиль ЛС

[Муз] Libera - Angel Voices, Libera In Concert

Libera

Цитата:

The distinctive sound of Libera has travelled the world in the last few years. The group's albums have topped both mainstream and classical charts in many countries, and their recordings hold their place in top-tens alongside the likes of Bocelli and Pavarotti.

The boys who make up the vocal band Libera have been described as “normal” and “ordinary”. However, as their recordings and performances demonstrate, the music they produce is truly extraordinary. With shimmering, mystical chords and ecstatic harmonies, they are unlike any other group you have ever heard. At times plaintive, at others climactic and transcendent. These are truly sounds to lift the soul. Celestial sounds for a new time.

Millions recognise their music, without ever knowing their name. You may have heard them singing the haunting soundtrack to Merchant Of Venice; accompanying the gruesome Hannibal; serenading Baz Luhrmann’s Romeo & Juliet; backing Pavarotti, Elton John, or Bjork; supporting Hayley Westenra and Aled Jones; or bringing the long-running UK TV series This Is Your Life to a close.

The singers of Libera who are aged seven to sixteen attend many different local schools in South London and come from a variety of backgrounds. Although they are boys and they sing, they do not think of themselves as choirboys, but rather as an alternative kind of boy band.

While the unique sound of Libera may be impossible to pigeonhole, its universal
appeal has endeared the group to fans all over the world, particularly in the US, the UK, Korea and Japan, where their CDs top the mainstream and classical charts and where they pack concert halls appearing in their trademark flowing white robes on imaginatively lit stages.

http://www.libera.org.uk/index.htm

Angel Voices - Libera In Concert

Скачать:
[ Ссылки устарели ]

1. Adoramus, Going Home

2. Prayer

3. Far Away

4. Sanctus

5. Salva Me

6. Larymoza, Abide With Me

8. Stay With Me

9. Do Not Stay At My Grave And Weep

10. I Am The Day

11. Ave Maria

12. Always With You

20 01 2008, 11:22 URL сообщения

Перейти:  

Вы не мoжeте начинать темы
Вы не мoжeте отвечать на сообщения
Вы не мoжeте редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не мoжeте удалять свои сообщения
Вы не мoжeте голосовать в опросах

Движется на чудо-технике по сей день
Соблюдайте тишину и покой :)

Новости | Библиотека Лотоса | Почтовая рассылка | Журнал «Эзотера» | Форумы Лотоса | Календарь Событий | Ссылки

Лотос Давайте обсуждать и договариваться 1999-2019
Сайт Лотоса. Системы Развития Человека. Современная Эзотерика. И вот мы здесь :)
| Правообладателям
Модное: Твиттер Фейсбук Вконтакте Живой Журнал
Рейтинг@Mail.ru Rambler's Top100