Сайт Лотоса » на главную страницу
домойFacebookTwitter

Форумы Лотоса

Ну вот и всё :)
Эти Форумы Лотоса завершают своё существование, как и было запланировано
Новые Форумы Лотоса ждут всех и каждого. Новый подход, новые идеи, новые горизонты.
Если хотите продолжать старые темы, то открывайте их на новом форуме под тем же названием и оставляйте в первом сообщении ссылку на старую тему.

[New Age] Mystic Diversions-Crossing the Liquid Mirror(2002)

| Еще
Автор Сообщение
myway
Активный участник
Темы: 789

Профиль ЛС

[New Age] Mystic Diversions-Crossing the Liquid Mirror(2002)

Mystic Diversions

Цитата:

Places you had to leave when you wanted to stay, sudden distractions, belonging without necessarily joining, the imaginative fantasies of people and things, the five senses and music, going with emotions without worrying about what's true, blue and white, turquoise and green, the sensation of coming back and going away again, sadness without melancholy, letting go as the only intelligent way to happiness, attachment and detachment, dance as flight, a painting by Chagall, the sea, the "Baia di Lucia e Rosa" on the isle of Ponza. And the magical harmony that every so often inexplicably weaves its way around all of this, giving love a meaning.

Created and produced by Francesko.
Additional producers: Aidan Zammit, Mari-One Puccioni

The Mystic Diversions project is the result of the musical sensibility of Francesko, a musician and composer from Florence, who is well-known for his past successes under the stage-name of Mike Francis.
The album started out as a World Music project and became a fascinating journey into Ambient and Lounge, with audible influences from ethnic, latin and the world of RnB and Soul, all filtered through the taste and sensitivity of Francesko and the People he invited aboard.

"Looking at people and places from a distance, because travelling is not always possible, though we are living in a very small world, where we all act differently but not that differently. And if I was living in another town, anywhere else, my life would have been different but not that different, I would do different things but not that different, I would have married someone else, different, but not that different. Any place on this world could have been my home place. That's why I feel like I must protect it. These things and others (different, but not that different from anyone else's thoughts) were in my mind while writing "From the Distance".

(Francesko, Ponza, summer 2005)

Crossing The Liquid Mirror

Release Date: March 19, 2002
Label: Rasa Music

Track List

1. The Love Dance
2. Late Summer Rain
3. If You Ever Call My Name
4. Minimal Tango
5. Bring It On
6. Calling My Mermaid
7. Sweet
8. What's On Your Mind (My Cherie)
9. Float On
10. Flying To You
11. Sunset On Lucia Rosa Bay
12. Orient Dream
13. Rumbrazil
14. Shades Of Blue
15. Classique Noninoni
16. The Love Dance (Spirit Of Life Mix)

Послушать >>>

Размер: 93 Mb

Скачать:

http://files.ariom.ru/3365946

16 09 2007, 17:47 URL сообщения

Перейти:  

Вы не мoжeте начинать темы
Вы не мoжeте отвечать на сообщения
Вы не мoжeте редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не мoжeте удалять свои сообщения
Вы не мoжeте голосовать в опросах

Движется на чудо-технике по сей день
Соблюдайте тишину и покой :)

Новости | Библиотека Лотоса | Почтовая рассылка | Журнал «Эзотера» | Форумы Лотоса | Календарь Событий | Ссылки

Лотос Давайте обсуждать и договариваться 1999-2019
Сайт Лотоса. Системы Развития Человека. Современная Эзотерика. И вот мы здесь :)
| Правообладателям
Модное: Твиттер Фейсбук Вконтакте Живой Журнал
Рейтинг@Mail.ru Rambler's Top100