Сайт Лотоса » на главную страницу
домойFacebookTwitter

Форумы Лотоса

Ну вот и всё :)
Эти Форумы Лотоса завершают своё существование, как и было запланировано
Новые Форумы Лотоса ждут всех и каждого. Новый подход, новые идеи, новые горизонты.
Если хотите продолжать старые темы, то открывайте их на новом форуме под тем же названием и оставляйте в первом сообщении ссылку на старую тему.

Кенпо Джеффа Спикмана / Jeff Speakman - Kenpo 5.0

| Еще
Автор Сообщение
hunter73
Активный участник
Темы: 2033

Профиль ЛС

Название: Кенпо Джеффа Спикмана / Jeff Speakman - Kenpo 5.0
Год выпуска: 2009
Исполнитель: Jeff Speakman
Язык: английский
Жанр: обучающее видео
Продолжительность: 3 часа 40 минут
Размер: 3.03 GB

Описание:
Джефф Спикман демонстрирует техническую составляющую программы обучения по системе Американского кенпо каратэ от начинающего до мастера – от «белого пояса», до «черного пояса»: медленный показ, подробные объяснения, вид сверху, демонстрация на рабочей скорости.

Техническая программа стиля:
Yellow Belt Requirements Progress Information
This is a brief outline of the requirements to achieve this promotion. A more detailed curriculum is available at our school. Adult Yellow Belt generally takes 2 months, 16 sessions to obtain the requirements needed for Yellow belt.
Techniques:
DELAYED SWORD Right hand to left lapel grab
ALTERNATING MACES Two hand push to chest
SWORD OF DESTRUCTION Left roundhouse punch to face
DEFLECTING HAMMER Right kick to mid section
CAPTURED TWIGS Rear bear hug arms pinned
LONE KIMONO Left lapel grab with right punch ready
OBSTRUCTING THE STORM Right overhead club attack
MACE OF AGGRESSION Two hand lapel grab and pull in
ATTACKING MACE Right step through right punch to face
SWORD AND HAMMER Right flank right shoulder grab with left hand

Orange Belt Requirements Progress Information
This is a brief outline of the requirements to achieve this promotion. A more detailed curriculum is available at our school. Adult Orange Belt generally takes 4 months, 32 sessions to obtain the requirements needed for Orange belt.
Techniques:
CLUTCHING FEATHERS Left hair grab with right punch ready
TRIGGERED SALUTE Right push to left shoulder
GLANCING SALUTE Right cross push to right shoulder
THRUSTING SALUTE Right thrust kick to mid section
BUCKLING BRANCH Left thrust kick to mid section
CRASHING WINGS Rear bear hug arms free
SWINGING PENDULUM Right round house kick while in right neutral bow
OBSCURE WING Right flank right shoulder grab with left hand
AGGRESSIVE TWINS Two hand push to chest
GRIP OF DEATH Right head lock from left side
SHIELDING HAMMER Left straight shuffle punch from a left neutral bow while in a right neutral bow
FIVE SWORDS Left jab and right cross from a left neutral bow while in a right neutral bow
RAINING CLAW Left jab and right upper cut punch to the mid section while in a right neutral bow
GLANCING WING Left jab followed by a right cross and a left upper cut punch to the mid section while in a right neutral bow
Forms and Sets
LONG FORM I KICKING SET I
Orange Belt Pledge I understand that I am but a beginner in a new and fascinating art, which will direct me to greater obligations and responsibilities, to honor my obligations and responsibilities I pledge myself to serve my instructor, fellow student and fellow man.
TERMINOLOGY:
Synonyms SALUTE - Heal Palm FEATHERS - Hair WING - Elbow LEAVES - Fingers GIFT - Handshake Sayings Let time be your measurement to skill and experience. To hear is to doubt, to see it to be deceived, but to feel is to believe. He who hesitates meditates in a horizontal position. There are no pures styles of "Karate", purity only comes when pure knuckles meet pure flesh no matter who delivers or receives.

Purple Belt Requirements Progress Information
This is a brief outline of the requirements to achieve this promotion. A more detailed curriculum is available at our school. Adult Purple Belt generally takes 4 months, 32 sessions to obtain the requirements needed for Purple belt.
Techniques:
TWIRLING WINGS Rear two hand choke
LEAPING CRANE Right step through right punch to face
REVERSING MACE Left punch to face from left neutral bow while in a right neutral bow
STRIKING SERPENTS HEAD Front bear hug with arms free
EVADING THE STORM Right overhead club attack
CHECKING THE STORM Right overhead club attack
CROSSING TALON Right cross to right wrist grab
OBSCURE SWORD Right flank right shoulder grab with left hand
CHARGING MACES Left to left fighting stance
HAMMERING MACE Left to left fighting stance
RETURNING MACE Left to left fighting stance
THRUSTING KNEE Shoot attach while in a left neutral bow
OPPOSING CIRCLES Shoot attack while in a left neutral bow (head goes to right)
COLLAPSING WEDGE Shoot attack while in a left neutral bow (head goes to left)
Forms and Sets
SHORT FORM II
STANCE SET I
STRIKING SET I
Purple Belt Pledge I hold the art of Kenpo sacred and freely take upon myself the obligations and responsibility that I shall never misuse my art to hurt or make afraid. I shall only fight when forced to defend myself and shall be slow to anger, loathe to take offense, quick to forgive personal affronts.
TERMINOLOGY: Synonyms PRONGS - Thumbs BRANCH - Leg TALON - Grab CLAWS - Finger Tips Sayings To beat action meet it. Fair play is when your opponents definitiion of fair play is equally matched to yours. It is not the size of the man but the size of the fear that has been the cause of many a defeat. Waisted inches are waisted time. Knowledge is bound when one is compelled to tradition: Knowledge is endless when tradition is bound.

Blue Belt Requirements Progress Information
This is a brief outline of the requirements to achieve this promotion. A more detailed curriculum is available at our school. Adult Blue Belt generally takes 4 months, 32 sessions to obtain the requirements needed for Blue belt.
Techniques:
GRIPPING LEAVES Defense from the closed guard
DESTRUCTIVE LEAVES Defense from the closed guard
SNAPPING BRANCH Defense from the closed guard
SLEEPER Left jab with a right cross from a left to left fighting stance
THUNDERING HAMMERS Left jab with a right cross from a left to left fighting stance
DANCE OF DEATH Left jab with a right cross from a left to left fighting stance
THRUSTING WEDGE Attempted two hand choke from front
PARTING WINGS Two hand push to chest
ENCOUNTER WITH DANGER Two hand push to chest
LEAP FROM DANGER Two hand push from behind
LOCKING HORNS Front guillotine choke
SCRAPING HOOF Rear full nelson
LOCKED WING Rear right arm lock
FLIGHT TO FREEDOM Rear right arm lock
Forms and Sets
LONG FORM II
FINGER SET I
COORDINATION SET I
Blue Belt Pledge I shall never let pride rule my passions and will defend with all the skills I possess, the weak, the helpless and the oppressed. I pledge an unswerving loyalty to the Association and my instructor. In addition, I pledge to earn the same self loyalty to those who look to me for training.
TERMINOLOGY: Synonyms RAM - Tackle PEACH - Testicle PENDULUM - Downward Block or Strike Sayings Reaction can beat action if the target to be reached last is the first object to move out of the way. To aid your action, feed it with your opponents reaction. Flow First, Power Later. An ounce of logic can be worth more than a ton of tradition that has become obsolete through the weathering of time. Never send an opponents weapon into orbit only to have it reorbit back at you. Devote time to a particulat move before deciding whether or not it does or does not work for you.

Green Belt Requirements Progress Information
This is a brief outline of the requirements to achieve this promotion. A more detailed curriculum is available at our school. Adult Green Belt generally takes 4 months, 32 sessions to obtain the requirements needed for Green belt.
Techniques:
DISAPPEARING MACE Left jab from left to left fighting stance
TWISTED WING Left jab from left to left fighting stance
COLLAPSING SERPENTS HEAD Left jab from left to left fighting stance
TRIPPING BRANCH Left jab from left to left fighting stance
BROKEN WING Left jab from left to left fighting stance
DESTRUCTIVE TWINS Two hand lapel grab pull in
WINGS OF SILK Rear two arm lock
CONQUERING SHIELD Left lapel grab with left hand
FATAL CROSS Front low two hand attempted grab
BLINDING SACRIFICE Front attempted two hand choke
GIFT OF DESTRUCTION Front hand shake
GIFT OF DESTINY Front hand shake
CIRCLING WING Rear two hand choke
CROSSED TWIGS Rear two hand wrist grab
Forms and Sets
SHORT FORM III
STICK SET I
STANCE SET II
Green Belt Pledge I pledge a continued effort to sharpen my skills, to increase my knowledge, and to broaden my horizons. I shall obligate myself under the direction of my instructor to learn the skills of a teacher which will enable me to teach my skills in the prescribed manner outlined by Mr. Ed Parker. TERMINOLOGY: Synonyms DARK or DARKNESS - Attack from the rear or flank (because they are coming from the unknown) MARRIAGE, COURTING or Other PLURAL words such as eagles, falcons, etc. - Refers to two-man attack FAN or FANS - Circular Parries LANCE - Refers to knife attacks ROD - Gun Sayings Action with effect keeps an opponent in check. Accuracy must accompany speed, for it takes both to secure victory. To desire something does not mean to accomplish it. To perspire for it makes accomplishments a reality.

First Degree Brown Belt Requirements Progress Information
This is a brief outline of the requirements to achieve this promotion. A more detailed curriculum is available at our school. Brown Belt tests are administered bi-annually every six month in March and September of each year.
Techniques:
BRUSHING THE STORM Right flank right club attack
SCAPE FROM THE STORM Right flank right club attack
TRIPPING ARROW Front bear hug arms free
OBSCURE CLAWS Right flank right shoulder grab with left hand
DOMINATING CIRCLES Right flank right shoulder grab with right hand
GRIPPING TALON Front right wrist grab with left hand
DESPERATE FALCONS Front direct two hand wrist grab
GLANCING SPEAR Front left wrist grab with right hand
FALLEN CROSS Rear two hand choke
DETOUR FROM DOOM Right round house kick while in right neutral bow
DESTRUCTIVE KNEE Left jab while in right neutral bow
DESTRUCTIVE CLAWS Left jab while in right neutral bow
DESTRUCTIVE CROSS Left jab while in right neutral bow
DARTING MACE Front two hand right wrist grab
HOOKING WINGS Attempted front two hand low grab
FLASHING WING Left jab right cross from left to left fighting stance
FLASHING MACE Left jab right cross from left to left fighting stance
DESTRUCTIVE FANS Left jab right cross from left to left fighting stance
CIRCLING THE HORIZON Left jab right cross from left to left fighting stance
GATHERING CLOUDS Left jab right cross from left to left fighting stance
Forms and Sets
LONG FORM III
KICKING SET II
COORDINATION SET II
First Degree Brown Belt Pledge I pledge that as my skill as a teacher progresses I will never condemn, ridicule, embarass or shame any student or fellow instructor in the presence of a class or group. All greivances or disputes shall be conducted in private away from group observation.
TERMINOLOGY: Synonyms No new synonyms for 1st Degree Brown Belt Sayings There are only a set number of basic moves--all else are varations of the same. When you exaggerate a move your build and offense into a defense. When you condense a move, the reverse holds true. You must earn what you learn. Environment is what is around you, on you or in you at the time of confrontation. Mastery of the art comes when the tiger is seen, but the dragon prevails.

Second Degree Brown Belt Requirements Progress Information
This is a brief outline of the requirements to achieve this promotion. A more detailed curriculum is available at our school. Brown Belt tests are administered bi-annually every six month in March and September of each year.
Techniques:
CIRCLING DESTRUCTION Left jab while in right neutral bow
SNAPPING TWIG Front left hand push to chest
KNEEL OF COMPULSION Right flank right punch to head
BACK BREAKER Right flank right punch to head
ESCAPE FROM DEATH Rear choke with right arm
HEAVENLY ASCENT Attempted front choke
DECEPTIVE PANTHER Right low and high round house kicks while in a right neutral bow
TAMING THE MACE Right step through right punch to face
THRUSTING PRONGS Front bear hug arms pinned
SQUEEZING THE PEACH Rear bear hug arms pinned
CLIPPING THE STORM Right front club thrust
PIERCING WING Defending against the closed guard position
CIRCLING BRANCH Defending against the half guard position
COLLAPSING BRANCHES Defending against the butterfly guard position
THRUSTING LANCE Right long blade knife thrust to mid section
SLASHING LANCE Right long blade horizontal knife slash to mid section
RETURNING LANCE Right long blade horizontal knife slash and return slash to mid section
ENTWINDED LANCE Right long blade thrust to neck
RAINING LANCE Right short blade overhead attack
GLANCING LANCE Right long blade knife thrust to mid section
Forms and Sets
TWO MAN FORM BLOCKING SET II
KNIFE SET I
Second Degree Brown Belt Pledge I understand that like a doctor, the private affairs of students and fellow instructors that come to my attention during the exercising of my responsibilities are private communications and must never be discussed with any living soul. I vow that I will never violate this pledge or any other for the sake of personal benefit.
TERMINOLOGY: Synonyms No new synonyms for 2nd Degree Brown Belt Sayings No new sayings for 2nd Degree Brown Belt

Third Degree Brown Belt Requirements Progress Information
Techniques:
PROTECTING FANS Left jab right cross from left to left fighting stance
CIRCLES OF PROTECTION Left jab right cross from left to left fighting stance
CIRCLING FANS Left jab right cross from left to left fighting stance
SHIELD AND MACE Left jab right cross from left to left fighting stance
TWIRLING HAMMERS Left punch to face while in a right neutral bow
UNFURLING CRANE Left jab right cross while in a right neutral bow
ENTWINED MACE Left jab right cross while in a right neutral bow
FATAL DEVIATION Right left punch combination while in a right neutral bow
DANCE OF DARKNESS Right kick right punch to face while in a right neutral bow
UNWINDING PENDULUM Right kick right punch to face while in a right neutral bow
DEFENSIVE CROSS Right kick to mid section
GATHERING BRANCHES Attempted tackle while in left neutral bow right knee on ground
TRAPPING BRANCH Right punch while in a left neutral bow right knee on ground
BOWING TO BUDDHA Right round kick to face while in left neutral bow right knee on ground
THRUST INTO DARKNESS Right punch from rear
SNAKING TALON Two hand attempted push
RETREATING PENDULUM Right side kick while in right neutral bow
SPIRALING TWIG Rear bear hug arms free
CALMING THE STORM Right round house club attack to head
DESTRUCTIVE KNEEL Right step through punch while in a left neutral bow
Forms and Sets
LONG FORM IV
STRIKING SET II
FINGER SET II
Third Degree Brown Belt Pledge I honor and hold sacred the right of all men to protect themselves. I further hold that as a trained martial artist in Kenpo, I will take upon myself all obligations and responsibilities deemed sacred to my God, family, country and Association.
TERMINOLOGY: Synonyms No new synonyms for 3rd Degree Brown Belt Sayings No new sayings for 3rd Degree Brown Belt

First Degree Black Belt Requirements Progress Information
This is a brief outline of the requirements to achieve this promotion. A more detailed curriculum is available at our school.Black Belt tests are administered bi-annually every six month in March and September of each year.
Techniques:
HACKING LANCE Right long blade knife thrust to mid section with right long blade defense
SCRAPPING LANCE Right long blade knife thrust to mid section with right short blade defense
TRAPPING LANCE Right long blade knife thrust to mid section with right long blade left short blade defense
DESTRUCTIVE LANCE Right long blade knife thrust to mid section with double short blade defense
CROSSING LANCE Right long blade knife thrust to mid section with double short blade defense
SCISSORING LANCE Right long blade slash to mid section with double long blade defense
FALCONS OF FORCE Two flanking shoulder grabs
REPRIMANDING THE BEARS Rear bear hug arms pinned and front right punch
RAM AND THE EAGLE Rear left hand to right shoulder grab with front right punch
GRASPING EAGLES Front right lapel grab and rear right shoulder grab with right hand
GATHERING OF THE SNAKES Front left punch rear left shoulder grab
THRUSTING LEAVES Left jab right cross while in left neutral bow
LEAP OF DEATH Front right step through punch while in left neutral bow
FALLING FALCON Front left lapel grab with right hand
CAPTURING THE STORM Front right step through overhead club
CIRCLING THE STORM Front right club thrust
TWISTED ROD Front right pistol
CAPTURING THE ROD Front right pistol against chest
DEFYING THE ROD Front right pistol
BROKEN ROD Rear right hand pistol against back
Forms and Sets
PERSONAL FORM
STICK SET II
KNIFE SET II
First Degree Black Belt Pledge Black Belt Candidates must also present a written 10 page thesis. I hold that my time and skill are assets of my profession, assets which grow in value as I progress in the art until, as a THIRD Degree black belt, I stand as a fully qualified instructor. It shall also be my responsibility to protect any student from ravenous individuals who would try to take advantage of personal weakness to divest the gullible into unprofitable paths, to peverse sacred things, GOD, family, country and Association, I pledge my all.
TERMINOLOGY: Synonyms No new synonyms for 1st Degree Black Sayings No new sayings for 1st Degree Black

Качество: DVDRip
Формат: m4v
Видео: AVC, 720x480 (4:3), 29,970 кадр/сек, 1867 Кбит/сек
Аудио: AAC; 128 Кбит/сек, 48,0 КГц, 2 канала

Скачать:
[ Ссылки устарели ]

12 09 2011, 10:33 URL сообщения

Перейти:  

Вы не мoжeте начинать темы
Вы не мoжeте отвечать на сообщения
Вы не мoжeте редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не мoжeте удалять свои сообщения
Вы не мoжeте голосовать в опросах

Движется на чудо-технике по сей день
Соблюдайте тишину и покой :)

Новости | Библиотека Лотоса | Почтовая рассылка | Журнал «Эзотера» | Форумы Лотоса | Календарь Событий | Ссылки

Лотос Давайте обсуждать и договариваться 1999-2019
Сайт Лотоса. Системы Развития Человека. Современная Эзотерика. И вот мы здесь :)
| Правообладателям
Модное: Твиттер Фейсбук Вконтакте Живой Журнал
Рейтинг@Mail.ru Rambler's Top100